Many of you are already enhancing and enriching the learning process for your students by using Web 2.0 tools like Google Docs, Jing, Slideshare, VoiceThread, Twitter, YouTube, and more. But did you ever think about embedding these tools into your Blackboard courses? This short video, create by Blackboard, highlights some web 2.0 tools, explains how to embed the tools, and discusses best practices. This is a must watch for those of you wanting to add some interest to your Blackboard courses.
The web 2.0 tools highlighted in this video include:
- Google Docs & Sites: Share working space and documents
- Glogster: An interactive web-based poster
- Jing: Screenshot software that allows you to record and narrate what’s on your screen
- Prezi: Web based presentation software
- Voicethread: Add verbal explanation to visual media