The Management National Honor Society, Delta Mu Delta The Zeta Mu chapter of Delta Mu Delta was installed on April 25, 1993 at Keene State College. It is a coeducational society established to promote academic excellence and exemplary character among college students and to honor those achieving such distinction.
Delta Mu Delta is a member of the Association of College Honor Societies, an organization composed of more than forty-five National Greek Letter Honor Societies. Delta Mu Delta stands for Dia Matessos Dynamis which signifies the Motto “Through knowledge, power… the power “to manage for social and economic good”.
Purpose: Delta Mu Delta National Honor Society was established in 1913 to recognize and reward superior scholastic achievement by the students of business administration in a baccalaureate or masters degree program. Specifically, the purpose of Delta Mu Delta is two fold:
- To promote higher scholarship in training for business
- To recognize and reward scholastic attainment in business subjects
Students are invited to lifetime membership based on the following eligibility guidelines:
- Undergraduates must have junior or senior class standing and a cumulative average of at least 3.3.
- Graduate students must have completed at least half the requirements for the management degree with a cumulative average of at least 3.3
- Students must be in the top 20% of their respective class and be of good character