The CGIS Center is a research facility. Keep in mind that other students, faculty, staff, and community members utilize this lab — please use common courtesy.
- The use of this facility is limited to approved students and community members working on Seminar research, independent studies, or internships under the direction of KSC faculty and NH Geographic Alliance staff and student employees.
- No food or beverages are allowed on the computer tables. All food and beverages must be kept on the study tables or floor at all times.
- Carry in/Carry out— Please leave all waste materials in the proper receptacles in the hallway. Please do not leave any personal items in the lab.
- Comingled recyclables can be tossed into the blue recycling bin next to the door.
- If there is a problem with the computer or printers, please inform the CGIS Center Coordinator or Director.
- Please use the wipes provided to clean tables, mice, keyboards, and computer screens (gently).
- Be a good Pachamama — turn off the computer when you are finished!
Project Login Account:
To request a user login for someone working on a GIS project, the sponsoring faculty must fill out this form 5 days prior to the researcher’s starting date. This form is intended for use by KSC faculty and staff who are sponsoring a guest who needs access to campus network resources for a short period of time. Once the account has been created, an IT HelpDesk technician will contact the sponsor with the NetID and password.